When I work with you, I collaborate with you at all levels. My holistic approach is based on the 5 basic principles of functional medicine.
- Functional medicine sees us as unique beings in our own right – genetically and biochemically different. It is a personalized form of health care that treats the individual, not the disease. Rather than attacking disease directly, Functional Medicine supports the fundamental healing mechanisms of the human body in a natural way.
- Functional medicine is strongly based on science. Research shows that everything that happens in our body is interconnected, like a complex web of connections. Understanding these connections allows us to understand how the body works in a deeper way.
- Your body is intelligent and has the capacity for self-regulation which can be seen in a dynamic balance of all body systems.
- Your body has the ability to heal itself and prevent almost all diseases related to aging.
- Health is not just the absence of disease but a state that is imbued with vitality and well-being.
Here is the definition and what particularly distinguishes functional medicine from traditional medicine. Instead of asking, “Which medicine fits this disease?” Functional Medicine asks the kind of vital questions that very few conventional doctors ask, such as, “Why do you have this problem in the first place?” and “Why isn’t your body functioning normally?” and “What can we do to restore your body to proper functioning?” In other words, functional medicine seeks to find the fundamental cause involved in the loss of the proper functioning of our body, which reveals the reasons for the presence of a set of symptoms as well as what could have led to the label of a particular disease.
How it works
From the moment we make contact for the first time, I offer you courteous and transparent service that will allow you to ask all the questions you have and will not leave you unanswered. For me, this is the key to creating a personalized health plan that will evolve as your symptoms and needs change.
Checkup of your health
First, I conduct a detailed health assessment that will include your medical history, current health issues, different physiological signs and symptoms, lifestyle, and diet.
Since I guarantee my services 100%, it wouldn’t be to my advantage to take someone under my wing that I can’t help, would it? I am a man of my word and I am 100% committed to my clients. After your checkup, I’ll tell you if I think I can help you, or not. I will be honest with you.
Step by step coaching
As soon as I have created your personalized plan, I will share this plan with you in great detail. Not only do I advise you on what to do, what to buy, what to take and when to take it, but I also explain the “why” behind all my recommendations so that you are informed every step of your journey.
You’re probably used to the “try it and then come back to me in a month” method. I work the opposite way. I know how long a month can seem when you are suffering and that many things can happen in a month because I have been there. You deserve better than that and that’s why I schedule follow-up consultations with you every week. These allow us to discuss things that have happened over the past week, ask questions and get answers, and make adjustments to your plan, if necessary. Also, if you feel the need to talk to me before our appointment, I am always available by email or messenger.
Proactive tracking of your progress
My approach is results-oriented. In order to stay true to this philosophy, I check the quality of your progress to measure your progress to ensure that we are doing everything we can to reap the expected results and that you return to your optimal health.
My goal is to assess your eating habits and your lifestyle and to address nutritional imbalances through proactive monitoring, close collaboration with you and dynamic coaching. With my support system, I make sure you feel 100% confident and comfortable in what you are doing as changes.
Together, I know we can achieve your goals!