Natural treatment for Crohn’s Disease in Ottawa/Gatineau
Looking for a natural treatment for Crohn’s disease? The Gastro Pro is a certified holistic nutritional consultant specializing in gastrointestinal disorders in Ottawa/Gatineau.
Relieve Crohn’s Disease Naturally
It is better to reach out to a nutritionist when issues related to Crohn’s disease are getting out of control.
- strong and prolonged abdominal pains;
- noticeable change in bowel functions;
- diarrhea that can last several weeks;
Are you still inconvenienced by Crohn’s disease, even after taking prescription medication? Does an entirely natural approach to healing appeal to you? Call the Gastro Pro, a holistic nutritionist in Gatineau! Gastro Pro is able to identify food sensitivities that can disturb your system and will help you relieve Crohn’s disease.
What is Crohn’s Disease?
Crohn’s disease causes chronic inflammation of the lining of the digestive tract. You may get sudden diarrhea or abdominal pains. These attacks can last several weeks or even months, causing fever, weight loss, undernutrition, as well as persistent and extreme pain and diarrhea.
What are the Symptoms of Crohn’s Disease?
The symptoms of Crohn’s disease are the following: fever, nighttime sweats, nausea/vomiting, anemia, poor appetite and/or weight loss leading to lack of iron, B12 and D vitamins, folic acid, zinc and selenium, extreme fatigue, abdominal pains and cramps, severe diarrhea (sometimes containing blood) and other external symptoms like osteoporosis, arthritis, eye or skin damage, etc.
What Causes Crohn’s disease?
Crohn’s disease appears when there is constant inflammation of the digestive tract. Its exact causes are unknown since they can be quite vague, but they can stem from genetic, immune or environmental factors. Here are a few examples:
- the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), which modifies the intestinal barrier (which normally protects against pathogens);
- the environment (especially excessive food sterilization in the western world);
- infections, which stimulate the immune system;
- a genetic terrain that is favourable to Crohn’s disease: there are about 60 genetic mutations that can negatively affect the intestinal flora and immunological tolerance, which potentially generate Crohn’s disease.
Preventing Crohn’s disease
The Gastro Pro is a certified holistic nutritional consultant specializing in gastrointestinal disorders in Gatineau. Discover how to heal and prevent Crohn’s disease.