Natural Treatment for Ulcerative Colitis in Gatineau
Looking for a natural treatment for ulcerative colitis? The Gastro Pro is a certified holistic nutritional consultant specializing in gastrointestinal disorders in Gatineau.
Relieve Ulcerative Colitis Naturally
- prolonged bleeding following an injury;
- blood in stools;
- chronic diarrhea;
- extreme dehydration;
- uncontrolled weight loss.
Are you still inconvenienced by ulcerative colitis, even after taking prescription medication? Does an entirely natural approach to healing appeal to you? Call the Gastro Pro, a holistic nutritionist in Gatineau! Gastro Pro is able to identify food sensitivities that can disturb your system and will help you relieve ulcerative colitis.
What is Ulcerative Colitis?
Ulcerative colitis or hemorrhagic rectocolitis is a chronic inflammatory bowel disease of the colon and the rectum. Often described as colon eczema, it is associated with blood stagnation in the lower part of the body (rectum to the colon).
What are the Symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis?
The symptoms of ulcerative colitis appear suddenly and quite brutally. Here a few examples: blood in stools, prolonged bleeding following an injury, an intense and frequent feeling of thirst, gas, chronic diarrhea, painful cramps in the lower belly, an urgent need to defecate even if there are no stools to evacuate, weight loss, tiredness and fever.
What Causes Ulcerative Colitis?
There are many possible causes of ulcerative colitis. Here are a few examples:
- Consumption of junk food, red meats and refined sugars (ulcerative colitis is more widespread across countries in Europe and North America, where the consumption of these foods is higher);
- Urban/industrialized environment;
- Accutane (medication to treat acne), oral contraceptives and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) may contribute to triggering ulcerative colitis.
Preventing Ulcerative Colitis
The Gastro Pro is a certified holistic nutritional consultant specializing in gastrointestinal disorders in Gatineau. Discover how to heal and prevent ulcerative colitis.